Have you ever wondered what it would be like to own a horse on a race day, The Buzz of the parade ring, your colors thundering down the track, the adrenaline rush of winning…….
That dream can become a reality.
Wildcard Racing Syndicate offers affordable ownership and with 5% and 10% shares available in our horses, numbers are kept down so you dont feel lost in a big syndicate
What can you expect as an Owner in Wildcard Racing….
- Stable visits to meet your horse, Have a chat with Richard Fahey and Champion Jockey Paul Hanagen on the gallops
- An Owners Badge on race Day, Experience a day in the parade ring, the owners bar, Mixing with the rich, famous and other owners.
- Get to travel numerous Racecourses around England
- % share in all winnings
- No hidden costs, what you pay covers everything
- Photographs and mementoes of you race days available
- Kept fully up to date on what’s happening with your horse via web site, text message twitter and phone calls
- Information on other horses in the Wildcard Racing Stable
- A new range of Wildcard racing merchandise available to make you feel even more part of the team
If you wonder why its so expensive to be an owner here is a quick breakdown to where your money goes!!!
Average cost per day for training £45
Average cost for a jockey £145
Average total cost per run £550
Vets bills are on top of these costs
Insurance od the horse is around 4.2% of its value
Contact us today for more information